Santa Clara is a vibrant and dynamic city that offers residents a wide range of opportunities and amenities. Here are the top five reasons why you should consider moving to Santa Clara:
1. The weather is awesome! It's a dry heat, so it feels like you're on vacation all year long.
2. There's so much stuff happening in Santa Clara! There are festivals, concerts, and sporting events all the time. You never have to worry about being bored here!
3. Santa Clara has such a diverse community with people from all over the world living here—you'll find someone just like you!
4. Santa Clara is home to tech giants like Apple, Google, Intel, Chegg, and Avaya, which means we have some of the best places to work!
5. And how can I forget the Santa Clara Valley for its award-winning wineries. Not to mention, Santa Clara's proximity to San Francisco, which makes you enjoy all of its attractions without having to leave town at all!
Santa Clara: High cost, High standard living
Santa Clara is a very nice place to live, but it's also very expensive. The cost of living here is 114% higher than the average in the United States. This means things like food, bills and rent cost a lot more in Santa Clara than in other places. The average home price in Santa Clara is $1,249,100, which is almost three times the average home price in California. If you decide to rent a place in Santa Clara, you can expect to pay an average of $2,814 per month. Even though Santa Clara is expensive, it's still a great place to live with plenty of opportunities and amenities.